- I will be away from Hanoi Vietnam 27th June until the 24 August, so will not be have any yoga classes.
- I’m going to Mysore, South India again from 26th Sept until 30th Nov. Therefore, I’m planning the class schedule will be changed for September. Please contact me if you have any question about the class.
- I will resume the class after coming back to Hanoi.
Morning Mysore class
Mysore class at Dragon Fitness Center 2Floor (38 Quảng An, Tây Hồ) Teaching time ・Monday-Friday : 6:30am to 8:30am ・Saturday : 7:00am to 9:00am
- No Mysore class on New and Full moon, Vietnam public Holidays.
- Minimum commitment: 3 days per week.
- Please do not eat 3 hours before practice.
- Please take 3 days holiday during menstruation.
- Start off with the Surya Namaskaras and your teacher will add postures to your practice on an individual basis according to each practitioner’s needs, factoring in all circumstances.
- EVERYONE is welcome! You don’t have to be young, fit, or flexible… just willing to learn.
Ashtanga Yoga Intro class is available !!
This class is geared towards beginners and those with no yoga experience at all who want to gain an understanding of Ashtanga Yoga. Please contact me if you are interested in Ashtanga Yoga intro class.
Intro to Ashtanga Yoga class
Time: 10:30am~11:30am (every Tuesday)
Venue: Coming soon.
Maximum 6 person
If you want to attend this class, please contact me at least one day in advance.
Moon Phases for Hanoi, Vietnam in 2019